Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Looking for a new career?

With the economy the way it is today, many people have new opportunities being handed to them. (OK, it might come in the form of a pink slip, but that doesn't matter.) Now is the time to take advantage of you new found extra time you have on your hands to attend a seminar and learn about the errand and concierge service industry.

Do you want to be standing behind the counter at Chick-fil-A filling orders for their chicken sandwiches (I had to throw that in because I LOVE their sandwiches and sweet tea) or do you want to own your own business and make the rules? (If I could step in here for a moment, I would vote for the own business.)









See what I have to put up with as a business owner? (Actually the dogs weren't attacking me. I was just getting licked to death.) I get to pick and choose my clients as well as the hours that I work.

Why not join Danette and myself at our next ECSU seminar and learn the in and outs of the industry while having fun and creating a new career. Visit us at http://www.ecsuniversitytraining.com/ for more information.

No comments: